Friday, April 13, 2012

I WAS HONORED WITH THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!!!

The Liebster Award!



Today, I was awarded the Liebster Award!!!!!!!


The what??

Yeah, that's what I said too. I had never heard of it before today. My friend did some research on the Liebster award, and the following is the information she found:
 
  "Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers."


In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:

1) Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.

2) Copy and paste the award to your blog
 
3) Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.

4) Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.

This is a very neat award, and I am ever-so honored to have been awarded this honor today! I love blogging, and work to be the best person I can be, keeping my blog positive, and family friendly. It is important to me, that my blog and my personality follow my wholesome and family-oriented values and ethics; and I am very happy that these shine through, and I have recived this award. I glady accept this award, and would like to humbly thank my wonderful friend who thought enough of me to inlcude my blog in her list of people to pass this award onto, so a huge thank you is going out to:
 
 
Maya Wade, owner of the Etsy shop BK Inspired- you can find Maya's blog located at: http://bkinspired.blogspot.ca/
her Etsy Shop BK Inspired, in which she sells lovely wood pyrography items, which she explains as: "Pyrography is the art of burning wood. Pyro means fire and graphy means writing. Put them together and you get writing with fire," is located at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bkinspired?utm_source=convo&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=convo_html
 

My Etsy Shop!

My Etsy Shop!
CLICK ON THE TREE ABOVE TO GO TO Maya's SHOP-BK Inspired!

Below are the five bloggers that I have decided to pass this award onto:

1) Just B You

 

 
 
 
 
2) Deanna's Creations

 


http://deannacreations.blogspot.com/


3) Averylee Designs
http://averyleedesigns.blogspot.com/

 

4) TAK Jewelry Designs

    Takuniquedesigns   


   http://takuniquejewelrydesigns.blogspot.com/   
 
 
5) Jewelry by Amy T

These are some wonderful women, and good friends of mine. Go check out their shops, and their blogs! Thanks again to Maya Wade of BK Inspired for nominating me and my blog; I am truly honored, and humbled!

Hugs,
Nichole♥
 
     

    4 comments:

    1. Thank you Nichole, I am quite honored!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My pleasure Nichole!! You certainly do a ton for other people so I'm happy to give you a little in return! : )
      Enjoy your weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats, Nichole! What a wonderful award. =)

      And thank you for thinking of my blog to also honor. It means so much!

      ~Kim

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congratulations Nichole! You absolutely deserve this :)

      ReplyDelete